We, at In Style Incentives are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We believe that honesty and transparency in how we collection information and its use will allow you to make an informed decision regarding your continued use of our website.
You can use our Website without divulging any personally identifiable information including your email address. Our Website does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis, such as when requesting a brochure, making an enquiry, signing up for our newsletter, booking a service, making a reservation or contacting us for more information. We use such information collected to provide the information or services you request, to improve and customize the content you see, and to contact you about special promotions and new products if requested.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, nationality (country) or email addresses when you register for an account or service with us or make an enquiry with us
- Transaction related information when you purchase services from us
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- In some instances, when you use our services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account or enquiry, through your participation in discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our services
If you do not consent, you must either disable Cookies or refrain from using this website. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies from your devise. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify the browser settings on your device to decline cookies as follows:
Please click on the following links
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Safari for iOS (iPhone / iPad).
- For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies
Google Analytic Advertising Features
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics advertising service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This is to enable us to obtain information on user preferences and customer profiling to be used for product development and marketing activities of www.instyleincentives.com/ and its affiliated companies.
Google advertising cookies and identifiers are used in the following manner.
- Google’s Analytic Advertising Features used on the website are ‘Remarketing with Analytics’, ‘Demographics and Interests Reporting’ and ‘Segments’, all of which are products provided by Google under contract.
- These products, as in other cookies, operate by storing and accessing cookies on the devices of the user to collect data.
- These do not collect any personal information nor any information capable of identifying a user. Google reports derived from these products, are always aggregated data and never the data of a particular user.
You may prevent the collection of the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including you IP address) and the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in available at the following: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The reason for and scope of the data acquisition and information about the way in which the data is processed and used by Facebook, as well as the user’s rights in this respect and settings options for protecting the users privacy can be found under: www.facebook.com/policy Facebook does not permit access to user accounts or share personal information with us at any time.
If you are a member of Facebook and do not wish Facebook to collect personal data via this homepage and to link this with your data stored on Facebook, please log off from Facebook before visiting this website. You may also block Facebook’s plugins using add-ons for the user’s browser, for example the “Facebook Blocker”.
We may disclose your personal information to other members of our corporate family including affiliate and parent company and to third parties as may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to, our services, to improve your experience with us, to comply with our legal obligations and to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities. We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We will disclose only information necessary for service providers including those persons undertaking to perform / provide services relating to the tour and travel arrangements such as hotels, carriers (air, water and land transport), ground handling agents, other accommodation providers, experience & activity providers, shops, restaurants, historical sites, amusement parks, places of interest, recreational facilities and other similar services providers.
We may disclose your personal information to third party financial services providers who facilitate payment processing services on this Website in order to provide you with online payment options.
We will release your personal information to law enforcement or governmental agencies or under order of court in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. This includes customs department, immigration and emigration department, airport and aviation authorities amongst other.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, access controls, and information access authorization controls. Please note that transmission of information by electronic means (i.e internet/web-based transmission) is not completely secure though we will adopt reasonable measures for the security of all communications and the content thereof. Hence all transmission is and must necessarily be at the risk of the user.
Data Deletion Amendment and Other Information
If you require further information or wish to amend or delete your data stored with us, or in the event you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
Company Name: The Fabulous Getaway (Pvt) Ltd.
Company Registration Number: PV11807
Address: 140A Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka
Tel: +94 (0) 112396666